Sunday, August 16, 2009

5th generation combining continued...

Here is where I will track the 'duplicate combination' for the second half of the 5th generation up from James BF Davis (I've already done Emogene's side, now time for James Hutt Davis' side). I'll still be working from the female end of the line, upwards (or bottom to top.)

I've completed:
Catherine Clement
Francis Anselm Goring
Eleanor Durham
William Nelles Hutt
Jane Eliza Richardson
Judge John A. Dale
Lucy Dow
Greeley Davis

5th Generation Complete!

Note: Jane Eliza is the first dead-end I've hit since I started combining I think. I have no record in NFS of any parents or siblings. This is pretty surprising for being the wife of a prominent judge of the time. I'm sure I'll find records for her family, and Judge Dale's other wife quickly. There is a pretty in depth Bio of him at: http://hostetters.pa-roots.com/forest/articles.php?article_id=66

Note: Judge John A. Dale has some parents in NFS that need to be separated. They are from England, and his parents were not. He has also been combined with another John Dale christened in England in 1812. Different John and I'll have to clean this up later. (NFS won't let me now. I've submitted a ticket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment