Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to the plan...Combining.

Getting this obit for Harry has certainly livened my genealogy drive. Doing original research is way more fun that double-checking for combined records. But I'm realizing that I'm getting way far off track. So, next thing on my list is to fix Harry, and then get back to combining the rest of the original GEDCOM I submitted, and then combing through the box that started this whole mess. In the future, I'll log tidbits to come back to, but in the year or so it will take me to upload all of the info in the box, it should only get easier to find stuff online that will help in the search, and by then, hopefully none of the key genealogists that I need to talk to will have died by then. In any case, I'm getting back to the original plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment